The feeling inside




I have this feeling,

that God is about to change my life,

I do not know, 

I may as well be wrong,

But the feeling inside is so strong 

As I stand my ground,

Like a martyr’s monument 

I seek a Devine sound

that may come at any moment

 

In His sounding joy, God has bestowed

Blessings beyond, for me have been stored,

Marvelling to his amazing grace, 

I ask the Lord of peace;


“ my Father, what is it 

that you cannot forgive, 

for my transgressions 

reach your mighty sit? “

As gentle as my innermost feel,

In a soothing whisper embraced with healing,


My God always answers;

“ I can not change my plans,

Because of your howlers”

I have been reassured,

And absolutely convinced,


‘that neither death nor life,

neither messenger of heaven,

nor monarchy of earth,

neither a power from on high, 

nor a power from below,

Neither what happens today nor tomorrow, good or bad, has any power,

to separate us from the love of God.’


I have been lost, for now I am found,

Blind, but now I see,

that his love is forever,  and in my hands,

I have the keys of death

He has stilled the tempest in my soul,

and there is great calm.

I have ripped fast under the bright sun of righteousness, and had brave showers 

From now on, until end

my circumstance shall be my pulpit..


May God bless the ears that hear his word

AMEN!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sowers and reapers

The beauty of the Story

Extracted from "THE ZONG SURVIVER" by BantuCHK